Immortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal

Immortal Guild Naga Server Rappelz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Final - Todas As Verses (x86 E X64) Nico ISO Pt-B
Recruitment (Insructions & Process) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:16 am by yedjan

» Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011) 720p BRRi
Recruitment (Insructions & Process) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 7:19 pm by yedjan

» ABg_Mulus.3gp
Recruitment (Insructions & Process) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:10 pm by yedjan

» Www Tamil Aunty Videos Com
Recruitment (Insructions & Process) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:00 pm by yedjan

» MS.office.2010.SP1.x86.vl.complete
Recruitment (Insructions & Process) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:07 am by yedjan

» MS.office.2010.SP1.x86.vl.complete
Recruitment (Insructions & Process) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:03 am by yedjan

» MyPickupGirls - Hot Girls Reality Sex Debut ( Viki).avi
Recruitment (Insructions & Process) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:02 pm by yedjan

» Foto Julia Perez Ngentot
Recruitment (Insructions & Process) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:10 pm by yedjan

» Nonton Bokep Indo Online
Recruitment (Insructions & Process) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:26 am by yedjan

Recruitment (Insructions & Process)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Recruitment (Insructions & Process) Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment (Insructions & Process)   Recruitment (Insructions & Process) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:59 am

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN GUILD:
MUST BE LEVEL 126+
Only main characters can apply.
New players are required to fill out an application.
Applicants have read the guild rules

RECRUITMENT PROCESS:

1. Create a new application to Immortal by clicking the NEW button. (Registration is not required to create a post here)

2. Copy and paste the application template found below into your new post and fill out the required information.

3. Read the guild Rules and acknowledge the guild rules have been read in your application.

4. The guild will discuss your application and may ask you to provide more information if the information provided is insufficient.

5. Once a recruit is accepted, their voting topic will be locked and moved to protect privacy.

6. Players who are accepted to the guild are required to sign up to the forum.

APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

POST IN THIS FORMAT:

Subject: NAME and LEVEL =)

Name:
Class:
Level:
Main or Alt:
Alt names:
Time Zone:
Play Frequency (light/moderate/heavy):
PK:
Siege:
Previous Guilds:
Why did you leave previous guild?:
Why do you want to join Immortal?:
Have read the guild rules:
What date can you join if accepted:

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTACT GUILD LEADER OR OFFICER TO GET YOUR INVITE TO THE GUILD!!!

PLEASE NOTE:
If for some reason during the recruitment process you are going to be absent please let Immortal know so that we will hold onto your application until you get back. If you fail to do so and we do not hear from you during the process, your application will remain open for 2 weeks then be automaticly rejected.

If you have any enquiries contact
Lieutenants:
Captains:
Officer Generals:
Commanders: Aydenz
Guild Masters: Pyrotechnics & xMsDemonx

Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
https://immortalftw.forumotion.net

Recruitment (Insructions & Process)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum